Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nail art for this fall/winter :*

Hey everyone, so today I'm just going to keep it short and show you the nail art's I've seen around the internet that I just think look so cute to try for this fall/winter. 


1. Ok so this is the first look I saw and I just think it's super adorable, and totally easy to do. Use any pastel blue as a base, then make an oval shape on two of your fingers with an opaque white. Next take a pastel pink and draw a small line as the penguin's nose, and two small blobs as it's feet. Lastly, dot on two black eyes, and apply a top coat. As simple as that!



2. Just look at this. Tell me these aren't the cutest nails everrrr! There really much simpler to do then they look, I did it this week and I got so many compliments! Ok so just start with a light tan color as a base. Next take a brown polish and make random dots up to the tip of your nail. Now paint a small green streak as the tip, make two black dots, apply a top coat, and you're good to go! Love these(:




3. This last nail art tutorial is my all time favorite..it's so creative and and unique and totally stands out in a sea of plain colors. Follow this video and tell me how your nails turn out!

xoxo, 
Rebekah


No comments:

Post a Comment