Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trends NOT to try..

Ok guys, now I know some of you may think this post is subjective..but these are just my honost opinions. You don't have to listen to me and if you feel awkward because you DO wear things like this..sorry /:


1. Short shorts and uggs/boots- this 'style' just confuses me. Is it summer or winter? You just can't decide so you choose to incorporate both into your outfit. Not good. Just stick with one, and try to remember what season you're in.


2. Leggings as pants. I get it- the comfortable fit, the sleek look, and the useful mobility. Sometimes, it is ok to just leave them at home and throw on some skinny jeans. The gym is a great place to wear leggings as pants but come on, out in the city? To the movies? I don't know, just seems like you're too lazy to get dressed..


3. The long pants version of a romper, you all know which ones I'm talking about. Not the cute summer version of the romper, but the is-it-a-romper-or-a-pair-of-pants? romper. Let's face it, celebrities MAYBE can pull them off, but that's only after their personal stylist took ten hours to pick out their outfits. Not only does it make ANY body shape look like a rectangle, but it drowns out any hip curves you may have.


Don't get me wrong, be an individual and show your own style, but keep it realistic..


xoxo,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment